about AnalogMatic for M30
M30 is coming at 6º Republic May, 2017 round (May 6th - 20th).
Now we publish the DEMO and testing at our main store.
M30 does not drive by itself because it has no scripts. However VIAS, a developer kit, is included so that those who purchased or other creators can develop various functions later on.
AnalogMatic for M30 was also developed in order to show you how to actually introduce VIAS and it is possible to install it on M30 with the following simple procedure.
- it will be a three-seater passenger car
- actual driving is possible (Driving is only owner)
- the lights turns on / off becomes operable
how to install
- REZ both M30 and AnalogMatic for M30 closely
- make link the 2 objects so that AnalogMatic becomes ROOT (parent)
That's all. VIAS runs and installs AnalogMatic into your M30.
The object name is changed to “--ANHELO-V02AM-175GA :: sidecar motorcycle(AM-1.0)”. Below, we will write the car whose installation completed as V02AM.
how to drive / how to operate
V02AM operates with the cursor key or the [W] [A] [S] [D] keys. It is basically similar to avatar controlling or other vehicles operation, but there are major differences.
V02AM is different from general vehicles, its effect continues to increase or decrease during the time pressing keys.
- when you hold down [←] or [→], turning will gradually increase / decrease
- when you hold down [↑] or [↓], the speed gradually increases / decreases
Even if you release your finger from the key, V02AM keeps the last state.
- it does not go straight even if you take your finger off from [←] or [→]
- it does not stop even if you take your finger off from [↑]
Try out with the parking brake on until you grab the feeling of operation and check the change of the numerical value of the floating text.
- While you see “P-brake: ON” in the text above the car, it does not move even if you push any keys.
- However, you can check the text changing and the rotation of the front wheel and the handle.
- turn the handle left
- turn the handle right
- [←] + [Shift]
- quick turn for the left » tip
- [→] + [Shift]
- quick turn for the right » tip
- [←] + [→]
- reset the handle to center
- mouse click
- reset the handle to center
- to accelerate
- to decelerate / back when the speed is zero
- [Page Up]
- gear up
- [Page Down]
- gear down
Sit on the V02AM and say following commands on chat. Passengers cannot.
- parking brake ON / OFF » CAUTION
- head light ON / OFF
- reset your view point
- text ON / OFF
- dialog menu appears
After riding on or say “menu” with the parking brake ON, you see this dialog menu.
- R Pos
- modify rider seat position
- S Pos
- modify sidecar seat position
- T Pos
- modify tandem seat position
- shallow mode ON / OFF
- F Sus.
- front suspension moving ON / OFF
- engine ON / OFF
- shadow ON / OFF
what is Shallow mode ?
With this mode ON, V02 neglects all water depths and judges sea and lake as shallow. That is, you can run on the water level.
remarks / driving tips
on the relation of accelerator / brake / gear
With V02AM, whether you accelerator, brake, or gear, it changes only the speed.
- [Page up] / [Page down] changes speed more quickly than [↑] / [↓]
- In using [↑] or [↓], V0sAM changes the gear automatically.
about quick turn
You should push [→] / [←] before [Shift].
ex) When you turn right with [→] key, sometimes you feel the rotation of the handle too slow. Now is the time you hit [Shift].
No no! DO NOT HOLD [Shift] key. Hit or tap!
Or, it is also effective to hold [Shift] before [→] / [←].
While you hold [Shift] key, the value of the steer increase or decrease 20% every once you hit [→] / [←].
notes for parking brake
If you release the parking brake with depression of the accelerator, you will be emitted suddenly and, depending on the situation, it is very dangerous.
modifying sitting positions
9 numbers in Description field are coordinate of the sitting positions. From left to right,
- X coordinate of the driver
- Y coordinate of the driver
- Z coordinate of the driver
- X coordinate of the side seat
- Y coordinate of the side seat
- Z coordinate of the side seat
- X coordinate of the tandem seat
- Y coordinate of the tandem seat
- Z coordinate of the tandem seat
The default values are “0.075, -0.065, 0.175, 0.85, -0.55, 0.35, -0.35, -0.70, 0.55” and they mean
integer link_number; llSitTarget(<0.075, -0.065, 0.175>, ZERO_ROTATION); llLinkSitTarget(link_number, <0.85, -0.55, 0.35>, llEuler2Rot(<0.0, 0.0, -90> * DEG_TO_RAD)); llLinkSitTarget(link_number, <-0.35, -0.70, 0.55>, llEuler2Rot(<0.0, 0.0, -90> * DEG_TO_RAD));
how to pick someone up on the sidecar
The second sitter rides on the tandem seat normally. If you want someone to ride on the sidecar, ask him/her to click the right side tire.